Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Gift Card Holders

These are some more gift card holders that I had made.  The image on the front is adhered with Pop-Dots to the lower part of the holder.  The image holds down the top flap of the holder.
My aunt wanted some for the gift cards she is giving to all of the kids in the family.
Single Pocket Gift Card Holders:
Double Pocket Gift Card Holders:
The assembly for these is the same as the ones above.  The only thing different is that I folded an envelope in half, adhered the halves together, cut off the top edges of the envie (to make pockets).  Then adhered the envie inside the holder.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: