Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

4x4 Christmas Notecard Set

This is one card from a set of 12.  My friend's mother wanted a set of Thank You cards.  She is part of  birthday swap at her work.  Since her birthday in Dec. 23rd, she wanted her Thank You's to be Christmas themed.  The inside is stamped with the sentiment:  Thank You for the Gift.

Here it is with packed in the cello bag with matching topper.

I used my Gypsy and Cricut to design & create this project.
The gingerbread man was cut from the Just Because Cart.
Faux stitching was added around the card & gingerbread man.
Glossy Accents was added to the buttons & icing trim.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: