Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hannah's Skate Party Invitations

I made these invitations from a very good friend's daughter.  Not to mention Hannah is one of my daughter's very best friends.  When they said that she was having a skate party, I immediately knew I wanted to make the invitations.
I did not have a cartridge with a decent skate on it so I put my Gypsy to work.  I used the hockey skate from the Sports Mania cart.  I hid contours & cut off some pieces.  I added circles from the George & Basic Shapes cart for the wheels.  I welded the circles to the hockey skate to make the shadow & base layers.  Then paper pieced the top layers together.  I adhered the skate with pop dots to give it some dimension.  The graffiti style "skate" word came from the Dude (Lite) cart.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: