Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Note Card Set (12) Bird & Monogram

I made this set of note cards & envelopes for my daughter's principle.  I had made her  a set for Teacher Appreciation Week a couple of years ago when she was my daughter's teacher.  We are having a hard time right now & she is helping us out.  She wanted another set of cards & wanted to buy them.  But for all of her help, I made them & am giving them to her as a thank you gift.  These are different than the ones I gave her before.  I hope my techniques have improved since then.  The other ones were really simple.  These were not difficult, but I think they have a little more style.  HERE are the first ones that I made for her.
Details:
I used my Gypsy and Cricut to design & create this set.
Cartridges Used:  Gypsy Font (Monogram), Just Because Cards (Envie & Bird Sticker - Not Shown), Create A Critter (Bird & Branch), Home Decor (Scallop Circle & Circle), All Mixed Up (Title Name)
Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
MS Doily Border Punch for the bag closure.
I inked all of the pieces and added ribbon with a single knot as an accent.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: