Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Alexis' Birthday Invitation

Alexis helped in designing & putting together her invitations this year.    She is not having a party this year, but she is inviting a couple of frineds to get their nails done (hence - the nail polish) & then a movie or swimming.  She picked the colors Pink & Black (it looks brown in the pic).  We used the Cricut Markers to outline the polich & the wording.  We used gold acrylic paint to color the center of the flower & the top for the polish.  She was extremely happy with the finished product.
On the back we stamped on white cardstock the information. 

Details:
We used the Gypsy & Cricut to design & create the invitation.
Cartridges Used:  Ashlyn's Alphabet (Wording), Forever Young (Fingernail Polish)

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

Lisa Macomber said...

cute! I bet I have used my cricut once in 6 months and that was for a school thing. I really need to get it out more!