Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Uncle Sam Hat Card

This card is playing double duty for challenges too.
1) The Cuttlebug Spot:  Celebrate Independence Day Challenge
2) Fantabulous Cricut:  4th of July Project
Details:
I used my Gypsy & Cricut to design & create this card
George & Basic Shapes & Stand & Salute Cartridges were used.  I welded the white rectangle to the USA border.
Cuttlebug with the Stars Embossing Folder

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

7 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

LOVE this card!! Great job! I also love how you did the border! :) Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

Sherri said...

Cute, cute embossing!!!

thanks for being part of the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!

Kate said...

Great hat - and I love that embossing! Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Love the embossing, the border and the fun of this project! Wnderful and creative. Thank you for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Stampleigh said...

Great Card! I am loving that embossing folder. I might have to get it myself!

Thanks for playing the Fantabulous Cricut Challenage #16!

Leigh

Valerie said...

What a fun card for the 4th, I really like the USA border on the top and bottom. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that cute hat. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut.
-Angi-