Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Wall Letter: E - Elise

Here's yet another wall letter.  This one is for a little girl that is 8 years old.  She likes soccer, dogs, & butterflies.  Her room is a peachy color.  This is the letter that I came up with to represent her.  Sorry the pic doesn't show some of the detail.  I used water colors to tint the flowers & give them some shading & dimension.  I also added some Glossy Accents and MS Fine Crystal Glitter to the edges of the flowers to make them look dewey & sparkle.  Also the eyes on the dogs are glossy too (the dalmatian's don't even show up in the pic).
Details:
Cartridges Used:  Accent Essentials & George & Basic Shapes (Flowers), George & Basic Shapes (Name), Everyday Paper Dolls (Grass & Brown Dog), Create A Critter (Dalmatian & Butterflies), & Sports Mania (Soccer Ball)

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

2 comments:

janet dycus said...

i love your letters can you share how you made this please

Audrey Frelx said...

This is just adorable. That little lady will love this!