Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Terrier Card: Paper Cutz Challenge #41

I made this card for Challenge # 41 over at Paper Cutz. We had a little Yorkshire Terrier for just over 15 years. She passed away this past January. When I came across this challenge & saw this little terrier on the Create A Critter Cart. I just knew this was the image I was going to use.
Details:
Create A critter cart for the terrier & Ruff
Pop dotted the dog to the front
Cuttlebug w/ Herringbone Embossing Folder on the words
Heat Embossed the words with UTEE.
Inked & doodled on the edges of the card.
Added ribbon with a knot
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

What a cute card. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how hard that can be. Beautiful card though.

Helen Dooley said...

Sorry about your little love. Beautiful card, Thanks for playing along on PCC this week.