Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PTW Challenge: Shiny, Sparkly, & Special

This card was made for the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog. you can find this particular challenge HERE. The challenge was to add something shiny &/or sparkly to your project. it could be metal, gems, glitter, or whatever you want to use. Your project can be in any medium or form.
For this card I used my Gypsy with the Gypsy Wanderings Cart. I used my Cuttlebug with the Divine Swirls Embossing Folder on the background piece. In the center of the flower I added iridescent glitter glue. To add a little dimension & "something else", I wrapped some ribbon around the background paper.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.Lori

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Your card is so pretty! Good luck in the challenge!