Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Cricut Cut Swap from Joyce (1fotojoy)

Here is what Joyce (1fotojoy) sent to me for our Swap.  I just love all of it.  She sent sooooo much.
This is the card that she sent me.  I just love how she made the note card actually flip open.  So So Cute!!!!  Thanks so much Joyce.  I would love to keep in touch with you and definitely would love to swap again with you 1 on 1.  If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask.
 Sentimentals:
 Love Struck:
 
 Stand and Salute:
 Mother's Day 2010:
 And she even sent the scraps left over and negative cuts.
 
This was such a great swap.  Again a big Thanks to Momo for hosting it.  I had a wonderful partner with Joyce, so a huge Thanks to her too.  I love all of the cuts that you sent.  I can't wait to Make Some Time to play with them.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow!!! That is a great swap package you've got there!!!