Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Monochromatic Card Challenge

I don't usually do monochromatic, so this was truly a challenge.  I do like how it turned out though.  I made this card for the Monochromatic Challenge at Kaboodle Doodles.  I also found a tutorial on how to make your own photo corners.  I made mine kind of plain, but you can do them up a little fancier.  Thanks Lorraine for the tutorial.  You can check it out HERE.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Beautiful is right!!! It is a beautiful card. Great job!

Faye said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the embossing and corners. Thanks for playing with us at Kaboodles. x

Lilacanglia said...

this is stunning,
Thanks for joining us in our monochrome challenge this week at Kaboodle Doodles,
Hugs
Angie

LorraineB said...

What a great card!!! I love the monochromatic colors. You are such a sweetie for leaving a link to my blog. Your photo corners look fabulous. They are so easy and fun to make. Thanks
Lorraine