Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Giftcard Holder Card

My husband's birthday was this past Friday.  This is his card.  I want to thank Yoliebean and Momo for this idea.  I am always looking for new giftcard holder ideas and this one is perfectYolie, my daughter loves the saying "There are no mistakes in crafting, only chances to embellish."  Well girlie, you definitely showed us how to make something from a "happy little accident".  Momo, thanks for making a video on this & showing your take on this project.  Here is mine.
When I saw this patterned paper the saying just popped into my head.  And look the giftcard even matches - LOL.  So, I typed it up on the computer & printed it out on cardstock, trimmed it up & adhered it to the card.
Front:
Inside:
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

LOVE IT!!! Very pretty! awesome idea!