Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week Day 1

I made this card for my daughter to give to her teacher. This is the first card I have done using the Just Because Cards Cart. I used my Gypsy to size & cut all of the pieces including the envie (not pictured). The largest size that the envie would fit on a 12x12 mat was 6 1/2" (I think). So all pieces were cut @ 6 1/2". I honestly think the sentiment could have been a little smaller. But, I do like how the card turned out and her teacher loved it. We also sent her the apple paperclip bookmark, see HERE. I used the Cuttlebug w/ the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for the "EWE" and the Divine Swirls Embossing Folder for the sheep's fur (debossed). I them Pop dotted the sheep to the card.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.Lori

No comments: