Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Birthday Card - Jean

I made this birthday card for my husband's step mom for her birthday. Happy Birthday Jean. We Love You!!!!
Details:
Tonic Border Punch System with the Cupcake & Balloon Punches.
Fiskars Paper Crimper
Prima Flowers
I made the brad in the center of the flower using my I-Top.
Stamps ( I can't remember the stamp sets at the moment) Front: It's a Celebration, Inside: Happy Birthday
Corner Rounder
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: