Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wall Letters & Wreath

These are some of the projects that have been keeping me so busy.
The following letter & wreath are for a new baby.  Colors & theme were brown, sage green, & monkeys.
  

"C" Charli:  She is a princess/diva type (as are most young girls these days).  She likes soccer & music.  He colors were pink & brown.
"C" Cade:  His colors were blue & tan.  He likes camping, video games, music, & soccer.
 Teacher letters:  4th grade teacher:
 Kindergarten:
 1st grade teacher:
 2nd grade teacher:
 Newborn Letter:  Room is done in Winnie the Pooh with pale green walls & pale yellow accents.
 College Graduate Letter:
 I used my Gypsy and Cricuts to design & create these projects.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Great job! Love all of them. I was amazed When I got to the 4th grade teacher. Wow, I know a teacher with that name who teaches 4th grade. Then I saw the kindergarten teacher and laughed. Hey I know her too!! Small world
Darlene

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, these are super cute!!! Each of them are just fabulous. You really did a great job, and I love them all!!! I don't think I could choose a fav if I had to...lol!!!

Andrea said...

Those are all so cool, and so cute! And a lot of work!!

Maria said...

These are incredible Lori!!! I love each and every one of them. Such great inspiration here, got my brain going :)

{Raechel} said...

WOW!!! I LOVE the letters! what a fantastic job you did!
{{hugs}}~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/