Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Missing Post

Ok so I updated yesterday.  But, with the Blogger problmes this morning my post did not return.  Oh well.
I was just letting everyone konw that I have been very busy crafting.  I just have not had time to post.  Some things I did remember to take pics of, but some were given out before I remembered to take a pic.  I hope to have some of these projects on my blog this weekend, if not by early next week.  I have some cards that I've made using My Pink Stamper's Stamp Sets.  If you haven't seen them or tried them, click the link, you will be very impressed.  Robyn also has a new gallery for her stamps sets, there is so much inspiration there.  Check it out too.  I also will have some wall letters that my friends wanted me to make for them as teachers' gifts.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

Diane said...

I feel the pain of going through updating your blog just to see it disappear, same for me. I love keeping up with yours. Have a great weekend. Diane