Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Projects Coming!!

I have plenty of projects coming to my blog that I have been working on.  I have been busy crafting, but not much time to get them posted.  Some I have not had a chance to photograph either before they were given out - boo!  But I will be posting some projects that I have been doing.  I'm not MIA from the crafting or blog world, just the posting world.  I hope to get a lot of it ready to be posted this weekend.  I have plenty of cards that were made using the My Pink Stamper Stamp Sets and my Cricut.  I've also been working on some wall letters that my friends have asked for - for teachers' gifts.  Like I said - busy, busy, busy crafting.  It's been good.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: