Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Freedom Rocks Card

Here is the card that I made for the My Pink Stamper Newest Stamp Release.  Robyn is releasing 9 new stamp sets today (Friday May 6, 2011), to see them all click HERE.

With everything that has been going on this past week, I thought that the Freedom Rocks stamp set was very fitting.
 Recipe:
I used my Gypsy & my new Cricut Expression 2 to design & create this card.
Independence Day Cart. for the hat
My Pink Stamper Freedom Rocks stamp set for the stars & the sentiment
It's hard to tell in just a picture, but the hat really "rocks".  I put it on an Action Wobble.  It really is so cute in person.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment: