Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Pink Stamper's DT Post May: Father's Day / Man Project

Welcome to our May Design Team Post for My Pink Stamper.
I chose to make a Daddy's birthday card for this project.  My husband's birthday was on the 14th, so it just worked out.
I love, love, love these new stamp sets.  On this card I used a new release set and a set that is a little older.  You can check out all of  Robyn's stamps & vendors HERE.  You can also check out the Gallery on Robyn's blog to get more inspiration for all of her stamp sets.
Details:
I used my Gypsy and my Cricut to design & create this card.
A Child's Year Cricut Cart. for the daddy & girl & the daddy & boy
MPS Stamps Spectacular Sayings (Happy Birthday) & Sweet Baby (Daddy)
To get the Daddy:  the stamp said "Daddy's Sweet", I put a piece of tape over the letters that I did not want to stamp, inked the stamp & removed the tape, then stamped Daddy.
I inked the edges of the cards & all pieces.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

7 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

love this alot.

Edna Marie said...

So very beautiful love the different color choices :)

Meesh said...

I'm sure your husband loved his CARD! Too cute! :o)

Michelle

Lady Fair said...

Very cute.

Pat N. said...

That's a beautiful card. Just got that cart and can't wait to use it now!

Maria said...

Love the cuts you used! I'm sure your husband LOVED this :)

DIANA L. said...

Great job. Nice colors.