Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reminder: Saturday 5/7/11 is National Scrapbook Day!!!

Robyn aka My Pink Stamper is having her 4th Annual Huge National Scrapbook Day Celebration.  Check out her blog HERE for all of the details.   If you are not a scrapbooker don't worry.  There will be cards and 3 D projects as well.  Different projects with challenges for you to participate in every hour.  There will be prizes, giveaways, videos, and so so much FUN!!
So please join Robyn and her My Pink Designers for a fun filled National Scrapbook Day Celebration!!!!
Saturday May 7, 2011
10am (Central) - Midnight (Central)

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the reminder.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com