Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Whale Shape Card: Create A Critter

I have been designing shape cards in my Gypsy.  This is one of them.  I just love the Create A Critter cart. for this.  It is so versatile & has so many great images.
I left the inside blank so that I or (anyone else) can decide what it would be used for.  It could be a new baby boy card, birthday card for a young boy, "Get Whale Soon" card, or anything you see fit.
I added iridescent glitter glue to the water spout & inked all of the edges.
.gypsy File

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

2 comments:

TraciVee said...

LOVE this card! You did a fantastic job! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [08 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria