Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Minnie & Micky Mouse Decorated Boxes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA!!!!!!!!
My niece Julia turns 5 this month. Wow, where does the time go? Her birthday party is themed around Minnie Mouse. My sister-in-law got these really cute boxes and asked me if I could decorate them in some way with Minnie Mouse. We didn't want to cover them, since the boxes were pretty on their own. So this is what I came up with. I do not have the Cricut Micky Mouse Cartridge, so I looked around for an SVG file. Kris of Scrappinbykris had one on her blog that she was sharing. Click HERE to check it out &/or to get her file.
I didn't find a file for Micky, so I just made a file using my Gypsy and the George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cart. We didn't really thing that the boys would care very much for a Minnie Mouse in a pink dress - LOL.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: