Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fleur di Lis Bookmarks

Living in New Orleans the Fleur-di-lis is really big. Now, since the Superbowl, if the Fleur-di-Lis's are black & gold, they are very popular. I made these just to have a little fun and to test out my Gypsy. They came out beautifully.

Details:
Gypsy to design & weld
George & Basic Shapes Cart for the rectangle
Gypsy Wanderings Cart for the fleur di lis
Home Made Glimmer Mist (Sparkle Gold) on the gold fleur di lis. (doesn't show up in the pic, but in person it is beautiful!!!!)
.gypsy File
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

like the bookmark.

Myra said...

I love it! I'll have to make some of these for my mother-in-law!

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

love this bookmark...my bf is a saints fan and a book reader so this will be a great gift to put in his b-day bag or stocking...tfs...WHO DAT!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute book mark! I saw your post on the Cricut MB, but your picture didn't show up....I have had the same problem with some of my posts and I thought you would want to know!