Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4 More Wall Letters - K, T, G, J

I made wall letters for my niece & 3 nephews for Easter. I still find it a little bit of a challenge to make these for boys, but I think they are turning out pretty good.

"K" for Karissa
She will be 2 in July. Everything we have done for her has been pink & purple & involves butterflies. I used the Gypsy Wanderings cart for the butterflies, Home Accents cart for the branch & flowers, & the Alphalicious Cart. for her name.
"T" for Trent
He will be 1 in July. I knew I was going with 2 shades of blue. With him being so young, I knew that whatever I did - he will eventually grow out of it. So, I went with a truck & a train from the New Arrivals Cart. His name was cut using the Plantin Schoolbook Cart.
"G" for Garrett
He made 3 in January. He just loves anything to do with balls. So what better cart to use than the Sports Mania Cart. His name was cut using the Plantin Schoolbook Cart.
"J" for Jason
Jason is going to be 8 in October. He is a wiz with putting puzzles together and he loves Spiderman. I found some Spiderman comic books (new ones - not collectibles) and cut some of the Spideys out. I sprayed them with Krylon Preserve It so that they will last. Then for the puzzles, I painted some pieces red, freehand painted some spider webs, & coated them with Triple Thick. I cut his name from SCAL.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Lori these are ACE what fabulous letters and themes wonderful work.

Hugs
Lorraine x