Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ornament - Trent's 1st Christmas

This is the ornament that I made for my nephew (& God son) for his 1st Christmas. He will be 5 months old 3 days before Christmas. Last year when I made the ornament for his sister's first Christmas, I made it in shades of pink. So I did his in all blues.
Front:

Back:Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a lovely idea Lori !! a wonderful keepsake ! I am sure when he's old enough to appreciate this he will love it ! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Jill said...

gorgeous bauble thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx