Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Glass Etching

Here are 2 more glass etchings that I have done for Christmas. I made these with my Cricut Expression, Clear Contact Paper, Amour Etch, and designs on SCAL.

This first one is of Christmas Trees, with the design on all 4 sides. I found the .svg file at ScrappingTable under Free Shapes. If you are using SCAL, you really need to check out this site. It is really a wealth of information.

The next one is for my mom. She loves butterflies, again I put an image on all 4 sides of the bowl. I found a picture of a butterfly online & asked for someone to convert it to a .svg file for me on the SCAL MB. (I still can't get the hang of inkscape to convert files.) Thanks goes out to JO-ANNEB (Sweetness4713) on the SCAL MB for converting this file for me.


Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

1 comment:

Crystal said...

love these dishes! simple and elegant! and pretty too! hugs!