Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gift Bags & Tags

Ok, here is some of what I have been working on for Christmas. I have been very busy since before Thanksgiving trying to get everything made & finished. So in this & then next 5 posts there might not be much detail. You can always leave a comment or send me an email if you want to know something specific about what i used or how I did something. Also there are some things that I did not have a chance to take pics of, but you all will get most of it. Some still can't be shown b/c we have not done our Christmas with everyone yet. Hopefully I will be able to post the rest after this weekend.

Bags that I made to put giftcards in. I thought it made a nice touch as opposed to just having the giftcard holder. They were made from very small craft paper bags.

These were made from the same small craft paper bags. I made these to put the snowman ornaments that I made for some family members. You can see the Christmas Ornaments HERE.

The next 3 pics are bags that I made using regular brown paper lunchbags. The first pic I made 10 of these varying a little, but basically the same design. The other 2 are one of a kind.


This bag was a medium sized craft paper gift bag that I decorated and made a tag for.

This is the gift tag that I made to put on the small snowman bags.

The rest of these tags were just cut from craft paper cardstock inked and embellished with a decorated Cricut cut.





Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: