Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Altered Dome Tin & Stationary Set

This is what kept me busy most of the time. I made 4 of these in total 1 for my daughter & 1 for each of my 3 nieces. They range in age from 8 to 12. I made them all in different color & patterned paper schemes, but all were basically the same design.
Thank you Okieladybug for the .cut file to cover these tins. I don't think I could have done it with out you.
This is the tin that I made for my daughter. She was so excited b/c she knew I was making them for my nieces, but had no idea that one of them would be for her too.
Front & Top:

Top:

I-Top Brad in Prima Flowers coated in Mod Podge.

Complete Stationary Set Contents:

Flip up notepad with very brightly colored pages:

Altered RSVP pen & Altered mini composition notebook:

Calendar made with my Bind it All

First page inside of calendar, calendar & note card for note & upcoming dates:

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: