Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Giftcard & Money Holders

I want to thank Christina from Creations With Christina for making all of her Wild Card Series Videos and for all of the measurements. I made these giftcard holders and envies and Money holders using the Wild card Cartridge. It would have taken me so much longer to get them done if Christina would not have had all of the measurements all figured out already.
Giftcard Holders & Envies:

Money Envelopes:

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: