Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fleur-Di-Lis Glass Etched Candle Bowl

I made these for a couple of very good friends this Christmas. For those of you that don't know, I am from the New Orleans area. With the way the Saints are going this year, I think I have to get more etching cream. I already have people that have said that they want some of these without even seeing them. I think I will be making them in different sizes too.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

2 comments:

Myra said...

Love these! Who Dat!? I was at the Tampa Bay game. :-(

Which etching cream are you using?

LiveLaughScrap said...

Myra,
Thanks - I use Armour Etch. I do have to leave it on for about 30 - 40 minutes, but it turns out great.