Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gretchen's Book

Here is another book that I made with my BIA & ATG. I seem to be inseparable from them lately. This "G" book was made as a present for Gretchen, a little girl in my daughter's class.

I got a wonderful idea from someone (sorry, can't remember who posted it) on the Cricut MB about using 140 lb. watercolor paper as chipboard. I like it very much. It is thinner but very sturdy, especially after being covered with cardstock.
I used CDS - mostly for sizing, to make sure everything would fit & for the multi-cut feature.
Cartridges used: Mini Monograms, Cricut Sampler, and Walk In My Garden
Embellished with: Glitter Glue, Ribbon, Misc. Flowers, Brads, & Snaps
I inked around the edges of the covers with ColorBox Pigment Ink Pads & LePlume II markers.
I used 1/2' o wires.
For the inside pages, I just used regular copy paper (12) cut to the same size as the covers. I put each cover in the BIA separately & used the bar as a guide to make sure the pages were being placed correctly.






































Thanks for looking. Questions and comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: