Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ice Cream Card & Door Hanger

This is the card that I made for Gretchen. I used CDS to weld the ice cream cone to a rectangle to fold & make a card. I cut the layers & adhered them to the front of the card. I used glitter glue in the glare spot & on the cherry. I inked around the cherry with ColorBox ink. I also inked around the ice cream cone & ice cream top with LePlume II Markers.  Click HERE for the .cut file. The door hanger was another gift for Gretchen. I used Stretch Your Imagination for the frame & backing, Tear Drop for the G, and Doodlecharms for the ladybugs. Other embellishments are: ribbon for hanging, misc. flowers & Making Memories flower eyelets.
Thanks for looking. Questions and comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

eiyiyi said...

I love it! My son-in-law owns an ice cream company. What better card for my grandbaby's bday! You did a beautiful job. thanks so much for sharing.

Myra said...

I love he door hanger! The lady bugs are adorable!

isatsau said...

Such a cute ice cream card. Thank you for sharing your creativity.