Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alyssa's Doorhanger

This doorhanger was made for a friend of my daughter. Her mom told me that her room is decorated in pink & brown & this is what I came up with.
Details:
Cricut Design Studio
Misc. cardstock
Misc. ribbon
Cricut Cartridges: G&BS & Alphalicious
Making Memories Eyelets
Prima Flowers & Misc. Brads.
I used my Ultimate Crafter's Companion to help make the bow along with Nilda's instructions.
ColorBox Pigment Ink Pads.
Thanks for looking. Questions and comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

Norine said...

perfect for a girl's room love those colors great job
Hugs
Norine

Chrissy C said...

How cute! She will love it!

Door Hanger Printing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.