Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, January 30, 2009

More Christmas - Tags

Still catching up. Here are some of the tags that I made to put on the gifts. My camera was acting up so I didn't have a chance to get pic of all of them. All of these (except the 1st) was intended to be used as ornaments as too.

This first one really isn't a tag, but a holder for my sister-in-law. I made a pocket on the inside for her gift certificate and make a belly band for the outside. I decorated it with some layered snowflakes.

This tag was for my bother-in-law. He is one of the biggest LSU fans, so I knew this would go over well.

This one was on my niece Maddie's gift. It was supposed to be a tree, but didn't work out that way. I used the cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder. I layered each flower with a pop dot between them. I topped it off with a skittle.

This one was for my niece Jensen. I just loved this cardstock & thought it would make a cute stocking.


This one was for my niece Brooklyne. I'm sure by now everyone knows her favorite colors are green & purple. So, of course I had to use them.
I made this one, not sure who it would go to. It ended up on my mom's present. This tag was inspired by a Christmas card that Snowflak made. Please check out her blog.

This one is actually a gift card holder. I made a pocket on the back. This one went to by boss. I liked that it was Christmassy, but still masculine. I used CDS to cut out the tag & pocket. I used printed cardstock for the trees, used the cuttlebug with embossing folders on them & sanded them to give them an aged look. I attached them with pop dots.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: