Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I Was Tagged!! Twice (October '08 & January '09

I was tagged a while back (in October). I'm sorry I have not had the time to keep up with my blog the way I would like. I am trying to catch up (a little, anyway) now. Thank You Michelle. It is wonderful to be acknowledged in this way. Here is how the game is played:

Link your tagger (see link to Michelle above).

Share 7 facts about yourself (some random & some weird).

Tag 7 people at the end of your post, leaving names and links to thier blogs.

Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 Facts about me:


1) I will be 40 this year.

2) I am terrified to and WILL NOT drive bridges.

3) I love brussell sprouts, but not many other veggies.

4) I have only lived in the same area (within 20 miles) my entire life.

5) My middle name is Denise.

6) I will be married only ONCE.

7) My husband is my best friend.



Who I Am Tagging:

Melanie, Leah, Tammy, Nilda, Chris, Randi, and Michelle



I was tagged by the very talented ScrappinMaMa. Thank you so much.

What I understand is I have to go to my pictures and look in the 6th folder and post the 6th picture and explain it. I am also to pick 6 friends that visit my blog that I would like to get to know better and let them know that they have been tagged. Also post a link to the person that tagged me ( see link to ScrappinMaMa).
My DS will probably kill me for posting this pic, but here it is. This pic was on Halloween night 2007, he was 11 years old. He dressed up as a girl. It was such a funny night, b/c he was standing right next to us & people that have known him his whole life would ask where he was. When we told them that this was him, they were shocked. You can see real pics of him in the slide show on top of my blog.

Here are the friends that I am tagging:
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions always welcomed.
Lori - A proud member of The Lime Light Design Team. Please click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: