Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Lime Light - We Are Up And Running

Click Icon To Check It Out
I have posted before about this new & exciting design team. We are a charitable design team that is made up of 11 paper crafters. We have just started our first task of making cards for our men & women fighting in Iraq. Although we are taking is a step further. We are sending cards for them to know that they are appreciated, but we are also sending them bookmarks & cards to send to those that they appreciate also.
We will have a new task every month. Please check out The Lime Light often to see what we are doing. There may be times that you will be able to help us out too. There is also a link for you to donate, if you can. This will help us greatly to alleviate some of our costs.
We have bios of all of our design team members along with our blog addresses. Please check us out & visit our individual blogs. I also have them listed on my sidebar to the left. Many of us are doing some wonderful things in addition to The Lime Light.
We also ask that you post a link to The Lime Light on your blog to help spread the word of what we are doing.
Thanks for looking. Comments & questions always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: