Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Lime Light - 1st Task Cards for Marines

Well this is my contribution to our first task. We each made between 5-10 sets of cards and bookmarks. I made 7 sets of cards & 7 bookmarks. One card is going to the Marine (with a note of gratitude from me), one card is for the Marine to send home, and the bookmark is for the Marine to use or pass along. It had been mentioned that the troops are always looking to things to use as ornaments during the holidays. So, I kept that in mind when making the tags on the packages. I really hope they enjoy it all. Please visit our site, The Lime Light to check out everyone's work. You can also see the cards unbundled & more details on the site. Please stop often to see what we are up to.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light Design Team.

No comments: