Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Kids' Birthday Cards

I made this card for my niece's 7th Birthday. I made a flat card & put her birthday message on the back. I made it into a doorhanger & hung it on the handle of her gift bag. She absolutely loved it & so did the rest of the girls at the party.
Details:
The name & frame were cut out as one piece. Then I cut the name in purple & layered it.
Cricut Design Studio to size & weld the name & the frame
Tear Drop for the name
Stetch Your Imagination for the frame - blue flowers were cut from the corners of the frame
George & Basic Shapes for the purple flowers
Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel with a heat gun was used on the flowers then layered
Crop-A-Dile for setting the Making Memories Eyelets
Misc. Ribbon was used for the hanger

This card was made for the son of some very good friend's. It was for his 5th birthday.

Details:

The name & frame again was ust all in one piece. Then I cut the name in red & layered it.

Cricut Design Studio to size & weld the name & frame

Opposites Attract for the name

Stretch Your Imagination for the frame

Misc. Ribbon

Thanks for looking. Comments & questions always welcomed.

Lori

Proud member of The Lime Light design team.

1 comment:

thriftygranny said...

I really like this door hanger. That is such a cute idea! You did a terrific job.