Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Alyssa'a Giftbag & Tag

Here is the brown & pink giftbag & tag for Alyssa's "A". You can see that project in the previous post.
Details:
Tag:
The tag was cut from the Mini Monograms Cricut Cart.
I also cut the circle lowercase "a" from the Mini Monograms Cricut Cart. and fit it over the tag.
I inked around the edges and added pink curling ribbon to attach it to the bag.
Bag:
Craft giftbag
Happy Birthday was cut from the Sweet Treats Cricut Cart. Inked with distress inks.
Tonic Border Punch System with the flower punch
It's hard to see in the pic, but i used my score board and scored (embossed up) lines 1" apart horizontally & vertically on the base cardstock covering the bag. I just did this to add a little texture. Here is where a 12x12 embosser would come in handy.

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: