Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Purse Shaped Giftcard Holder (Pocket Card Holder)

Well here is the pic of the purse shaped giftcard holder that I mentioned in my last post. You can check out my previous post HERE, I have a link to where I found the directions for these. The only thing I did different on this one is that I cut the sides at angles & punched holes in the top to add the ribbon strap. This one also only has 1 pocket. I added the message on the inside of the flap.

For the embellishment, I used an inchie from one of the swaps I was in. Kelly Scott (from the Cricut MB) made the inchie which is the flower on the white 1 inch square base. I layered that on a 1 1/2 inch base & then layered that onto a 2 inch base. I added pop dots below the embellishment to close the top & be able to open it.

I used the Threading Water border punch for the ebge of the top flap. The paper (I think) is from a Nana's Kid's stack.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: