Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Inchie Swaps: Due Jan 15, Jan, 30, & Feb. 15 2010

For those of you that may need a reminder as to what inchies are: They are 1 inch shapes uses as a base. They can be any shape as long as they are 1"x 1". There are also Twinchies 2"x 2" & and Trinchies 3"x 3". These were all made for swaps hosted by KellyScott on the Cricut MB. You can see more of my inchies, twinchies, & trinchies by clicking on those words.

Birthday Theme Swap:
Details: Base was cut from George & Basic Shapes Cart. Present was the icon from the Wild Cards Cart. I added a dot of opal glitter glue at the center of the bow (doesn't show well in pic).

Kid Theme Swap:
Details: Base was cut from the George & Basic Shapes Cart. Bug was cut from the Doodlecharms Cart. I used pop dots to add dimension to the back of the bug.

School Theme Swap:
Details: Base was cut from the George & Basic Shapes Cart. Stamp is Studio G $1 stamps from the September set. I also edges around the base with brown pigment ink for a little distressed look.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori

No comments: