Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Party Favors

These are the Halloween Party Favors that I made for my daughter's class. I covered toilet paper rolls with either orange or black cardstock. The I attached the Paper Doll Witches & Frankensteins to them. I cut out circles and attached them to the bottoms of the rolls with Zip Dry Glue (This stuff made an excellent bottom - holds great even when filled.)

I filled them with Skittles, Starbursts, Halloween Kaleidoscopes, Halloween Pencils, and Halloween Bookmarks.

Details:
Dolls are all Paper Doll Dress Up Cart.
Faces are Peachy Keen Stamps & hand doodled.
I used markers & gel pens to hand embellish the dolls & clothing.
Bookmarks: Base is from the Tags Bags Boxes & More Cart. The stacked pumpkins are from the Stretch Your Imagination Cart. I cut off the feet, arms, & scarf.
Tag is from the Plantin Schoolbook Cart. "BOO" is stamped from a Martha Stewart Halloween stamp set that I got on clearance at M's last year. I also edged with a black stamp pad


Standing & wrapped in Cello bags.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori