Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crafting Status

Well, I still don't have anything to show yet. But, I did start getting a little of my crafting fever back again slowly. I had a 40th b-day party to go to so I made a gift box & tag card for the present (no pics - oops!). I also made a giftcard holder (purse shaped) for my niece (pic soon). I also have started on my daughter's Halloween class favors. This is getting me back into things. I am having fun again figuring out what I am going to do with them. I'm not rushing myself & I'm having fun. As soon as I get them made I will be posting the pics of them too. I'm still not getting any inventory to keep on hand done. I also think I am just burnt out on doing cards & such. I think projects will get me back into the swing of things. I will probably do something for Thanksgiving then start on Christmas. Hopefully after that I will be back to my normal Craft Obsessed self. Wish me luck.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: