Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Pink Stamper - Surprise

I don't want to give away her surprise, but you have to see her 100th video. Not only is the video awesome as always, but she has a very good surprise at the end. You won't want to miss this one.
Just click HERE to see this video & see what the surprise is. Make sure to see it before April 29, 2009 - you don't want it to be too late.
Glad to share,
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: