Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Baskets for Family Kids

Finally, here are the other Easter Baskets that I made.
I used Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More to cut the Nut Cup (fit to page on a 12x12 page). I was able to get 2 nut cups out of 1 sheet.
I used Mini Monograms for the scallops (circles & squares) & the regular circles & squares.
For the boys' baskets I just cut a strip of cardstock & punches a hole with my CAD. I attached the handle with brads.
For the girls' baskets i did the same except that I layered 2 strips of paper together. I also used wither the Threading Waters Border Punch or the Doily Border Punch. I also attached these with brads after punching the holes w. my CAD.
Close ups of the decorations on the front of the baskets. For the doodle dots, I used Metallic blue & purple Gel Writer Pens (the 100 pack from Sam's).
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed.
Lori
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

Fabulous! I wish I would have thought of the nut cup when I needed tiny easter baskets! Way to go!