Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stamp Shape Thank You card

This is a Thank You card for the host of the card swap that I was in.  I have not made a shape card in a while.  I had just gotten the Sentimentals Cart & really liked the idea of a stamp shaped card.
 Details:
A2 (4.25 x 5.5) Card
Gypsy to design, size, & weld the card base.  Cricut to create.
Sentimentals Cart. for the base shape & the owl.
Stamp:  My Pink Stamper's Everyday Occasions Stamp Set. (One of Robyn's first stamp sets)
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Cute card..Love the colors :)