Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Card Swap: Any Theme, Any Colors, Anything Goes

I made 20 of these cards,19 for the swappers & 1 extra for the host for all she has to do.  This card is fairly simple, but it was a lot of fun.
Details:
A2 (4.25 x 5.5) Card
Splish Splash Lite Cart for the dolphin
Plantin Schoolbook cart for the waves
I used an Action Wobble behind the dolphin. (Although that does not come across, as I cannot do videos.)
I added stickels to both the dolphin & the waves.
I also added some pen stitching around the card to add that little something extra.
Stamp:  My Pink Stamper's Love-alicious Stamp Set
I used my Gypsy & Cricut to design & create this project.

I just love how the dolphin seems to be jumping out of the water. (When you see it in action.)

Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Cute...I use to collect dolphins..This card is really cute..love the colors :)

readysetstamp said...

Such a cute card and you are so right, the dolphin jumping out of the water is sooo darling! XOXO, Julie. :0)