Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MIA & Upcoming Blog Hop

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit.  I have been crafting, but forgetting to take pics before I give the projects away.  Plus the family & life sometimes gets in the way of craft time, but what ya gonna do? - They come first!  I have just recently started working out too, so that is taking up plenty time too.  So when I do get to craft & have a project due or a last minute gift or card that has to be made - it gets done but not photographed.
I'll be back with some projects to be posted to showcase some of My Pink Stampers stamps that were just released.  Also please stop by Robyn's blog on Friday to follow or join in on our My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop.  It will go live at 8pm Central.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

1 comment:

Pholly said...

I love your blog so I am giving you The Stylish Blog Award. To claim your award, simply post a picture of the Stylish Blog Award on your blog. You may pick up a copy of the picture from my blog - phollyphlox.blogspot.com

Also, to claim your award, you must do the following:

1) Thank the person who gave this award to you and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about yourself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that you have recently discovered
4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

Congrats!!!


Phyllis
phollyphlox.blogspot.com