Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Imagine More Sun Challenge

I found a challenge on the Cricut MB  & Jen's Scrap Closet for the Imagine.  I thought it would be fun.  We had to use the sun on page 4 of the Imagine More Cartridge.  Here is the card that I made for the challenge.
Details:
Imagine
Imagine More Cart.
I used the Imagine More Cart for all of the cuts & papers except for the craft card stock base.
I popped up the sun & the "good times".
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

3 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

Thanks for joining my challenge! I hope to do many more imagine challenges in the future! I like how you changed the colors and patterns on the sun!

Audrey Frelx said...

That's a cute card!!! Good luck in the challenge!

admin tracy said...

so cute Lori! :)