Followers, Guestbook, & Comments

My followers are being shown in the right column. My Guestbook is at the bottom. Please follow, comment on posts, & sign my guest book. Your comments encourage me to keep sharing my work. I love hearing from you all.

When you leave a comment, I have to moderate it before it will be posted. So if you have a questions or comments, feel free to ask & if necessary note that you don't want your comment posted.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Wall Letters "W" Wyatt, "L" Mrs. Luminais, & "G" Mrs. Guidry

Wyatt is a 4 yr old boy that likes cars, trains, & trucks.
Carts Used:  Mickey Font for the name, cars for the car & tractor, Mickey & Friends for the truck, & Create A Critter for the train
Mrs. Luminais is a 3rd grade teacher.
Carts Used:  All Mixed Up for the name, Dreams Come True for the book, & Locker Talk for the globe, microscope, & ruler
Mrs. Guidry is a 4th grade computer teacher.  Most of the children's work is done on the computer.
Carts Used:  Ashlyn's Alphabet for the name, Locker Talk for the computer, Printing Press for the computer sign, & Zoo Day for the BYTES & RAM signs
I used my Gypsy and Cricut to design & create these projects.
Thanks for looking. Questions & comments are always welcomed. Lori

No comments: